quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2016

Pacify Her

,
Tired, blue boy walks my way Holding a girl's hand That basic bitch leaves finally Now I can take her man Someone told me stay away From things that aren't yours But was he yours if he wanted me so bad? Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words I can't stand her whining Where's her Binky now? And loving her seems tiring So boy, just love me down, down, down Someone told me stay away From things that aren't yours But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

 Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words

Tired, blue boy walks my way Holding a girl's hand That basic bitch leaves finally Now I can take her man Someone told me stay away From things that aren't yours But was he yours if he wanted me so bad? Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words Pacify her She's getting on my nerves You don't love her Stop lying with those words I can't stand her whining Where's her Binky now? And loving her seems tiring So boy, just love me down, down, down Someone told me stay away From things that aren't yours But was he yours if he wanted me so bad?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário