quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2016

Pity Party

,

Did my invitations disappear? Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter? Tell me why the hell no one is here Tell me what to do to make it all feel better Maybe it's a cruel joke on me Whatever, whatever Just means there's way more cake for me Forever, forever It's my party and I cry if I want to Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames It's my party and I cry if I want to Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames Maybe if I knew all of them well I wouldn't have been trapped inside this hell that holds me Maybe if I casted out a spell Or told them decorations were in pastel ribbons Maybe it's a cruel joke on me Whatever, whatever Just means there's way more cake for me Forever, forever It's my party and I cry if I want to Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames It's my party and I cry if I want to Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames I'm laughing, I'm crying It feels like I'm dying I'm laughing, I'm crying It feels like I'm dying I'm laughing, I'm crying It feels like I'm dying I'm dying, I'm dying It's my party and I cry if I want to (If I want to, if I want to) 

I-I-I-I-It's my party and I'll cry if I want to (Aaah) It's my party and I cry if I want to Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames It's my party and I cry if I want to 

Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry I'll cry until the candles burn down this place I'll cry until my pity party's in flames It's my party, it's, it's my party It's my party, it's, it's my party It's my party and I cry if I want to Cry if I want to, cry, cry, cry, cry, cry

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário